Celebrate With Me!

I’m so excited! I made director in my company! That’s the first level of any significance, and only about 12% of customers actually get there. So that puts me in the top 12%. Granted, the other 88% probably aren’t interested in the business side of things–just happy customers–but still, it’s a great achievement, and the fact that I did it fast and got an extra bonus is pretty cool, too!

So my company took me out to dinner. We ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Portland. I was thankful to be able to get a gluten-free dish, because I’m allergic to wheat. We discussed finances, getting out of debt, etc. We played a game where we were asked questions on finances, and whoever answered correctly would get a dollar. Not a lot of money, I know, but I was happy to get one of them! The question was, What percentage of value does a brand new car lose in 5 years? The answer? 70%. I guessed, and was happy to get it right!

That’s one thing I love about my company. They educate people on managing finances and getting out of debt. They are having a read-a-thon this month, reading Dave Ramsey’s book The Total Money Makeover. I got mine in Spanish, since it is my husband’s first language, and even though it’s not my first language, I am enjoying it immensely. It is such easy reading. I can’t wait to find some time to read more tonight after the kids go to bed.

Anyhow, here’s the video I made about the dinner:

I’m currently working really hard on my series on how to tell the difference between a legitimate business opportunity and a scam. Meant to do day 3 today, but I was on the phone too much. Not sure if I’ll have time tomorrow, but if I don’t have time to make the video, I’ll at least get my notes organized so I can do a good job on it when I do get the video done–no later than Monday, and possibly earlier. So watch for that!

Until next time,

Lisa Reynoso

This entry was posted in Personal and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>